Oracle has started touring the world, throwing “CloudWorld” events at which it explains it’s not late to the cloud, but took its own sweet time getting there in good shape. That was the message at the Sydney event today, where the Big O’s chief communications officer Bob Evans predicted 2013’s “dumbest idea” has already been …
How does Oracle still sell anything? I think fog rather than cloud is in everything they do....
Are you just saying the same propaganda comment against every Oracle story?
Bob Evans speaks
Uh huh. Bob Evans says the dumbest idea of 2013 has already been uttered - and that Oracle is all over the cloud.
This is the same Bob Evans who wrote a series of articles for SAP criticising Oracle about it's strategies and calling out its behaviour on, among other things, the cloud:
He sounds like someone whose comments we should take extremely seriously - his opinion clearly isn't determined by who pays his paycheck.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt