Riverbed Technologies has announced its intention to open up its APIs and make its kit more consistently scriptable across all devices. The announcement today of FlyScript is as much the launch of a strategy as a finished product, but Riverbed sees it as an important move in two ways: ultimately, FlyScript will support the …
Now THAT'S refreshing.
I will not be buying their product, because I've been doing it that way for about a third of a century ... but it's nice to see that occasionally someone, somewhere, groks the concept of TCO.
Glitter doesn't get work done, all it does is waste time.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC