Riverbed Technologies has announced its intention to open up its APIs and make its kit more consistently scriptable across all devices. The announcement today of FlyScript is as much the launch of a strategy as a finished product, but Riverbed sees it as an important move in two ways: ultimately, FlyScript will support the …
Now THAT'S refreshing.
I will not be buying their product, because I've been doing it that way for about a third of a century ... but it's nice to see that occasionally someone, somewhere, groks the concept of TCO.
Glitter doesn't get work done, all it does is waste time.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip