Riverbed Technologies has announced its intention to open up its APIs and make its kit more consistently scriptable across all devices. The announcement today of FlyScript is as much the launch of a strategy as a finished product, but Riverbed sees it as an important move in two ways: ultimately, FlyScript will support the …
Now THAT'S refreshing.
I will not be buying their product, because I've been doing it that way for about a third of a century ... but it's nice to see that occasionally someone, somewhere, groks the concept of TCO.
Glitter doesn't get work done, all it does is waste time.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base