AMD has released its latest A-Series laptop chips, codenamed "Richland" and replacing the "Trinity" chips released last spring. Is it a giant leap from Trinity to Richland? Well, no, but the new chips are clearly a step forward – if, in some cases, only incrementally. Before we dig into Richland's upgrades, a refresher course …
Not bad as a bulletin but no real meat to this article.
Still, Anand Lal Shimpi will review it before long, hopefully.
... are "mostly harmless"
This is a nice improvement
Increased frequencies and lower power consumption for portables is all good.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean