AMD has released its latest A-Series laptop chips, codenamed "Richland" and replacing the "Trinity" chips released last spring. Is it a giant leap from Trinity to Richland? Well, no, but the new chips are clearly a step forward – if, in some cases, only incrementally. Before we dig into Richland's upgrades, a refresher course …
Not bad as a bulletin but no real meat to this article.
Still, Anand Lal Shimpi will review it before long, hopefully.
... are "mostly harmless"
This is a nice improvement
Increased frequencies and lower power consumption for portables is all good.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa