EMC continues its seemingly inexorable raking in of more and more storage business, according to the trackers at IDC, which also places most other mainstream players far behind the global juggernaut. IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Disk Storage Systems Tracker, to honor it with its full name, lists mainstream suppliers' revenue market …
IBM's Q4 craziness taking effect. Their drop from Q4 2011 to Q1 2012 was the single biggest downslope on the whole chart so let's see if that happens again.
Would be lot easier to read the charts if the manufacturers' colors didn't change between charts...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs