Red Hat has instituted changes at platform-as-a-service OpenShift that put outside contributors on more equal footing with Red Hat employees. The Linux kingpin and cloud-wannabe announced a set of features designed to increase community participation in its PaaS in a blog post by the OpenShift Team on Thursday. The most …
I've been using it for a little while, and I really like OpenShift. It's really simplified a lot of the bread and butter work that goes into deploying applications in stable, scalable, and above all, maintainable manner. I'm only using it for personal projects at the moment, but I can see how it would be really useful for all types of projects, ranging from the personal like mine, right up to the enterprise level.
Big thumbs up.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones