Red Hat has instituted changes at platform-as-a-service OpenShift that put outside contributors on more equal footing with Red Hat employees. The Linux kingpin and cloud-wannabe announced a set of features designed to increase community participation in its PaaS in a blog post by the OpenShift Team on Thursday. The most …
I've been using it for a little while, and I really like OpenShift. It's really simplified a lot of the bread and butter work that goes into deploying applications in stable, scalable, and above all, maintainable manner. I'm only using it for personal projects at the moment, but I can see how it would be really useful for all types of projects, ranging from the personal like mine, right up to the enterprise level.
Big thumbs up.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion