Red Hat has instituted changes at platform-as-a-service OpenShift that put outside contributors on more equal footing with Red Hat employees. The Linux kingpin and cloud-wannabe announced a set of features designed to increase community participation in its PaaS in a blog post by the OpenShift Team on Thursday. The most …
I've been using it for a little while, and I really like OpenShift. It's really simplified a lot of the bread and butter work that goes into deploying applications in stable, scalable, and above all, maintainable manner. I'm only using it for personal projects at the moment, but I can see how it would be really useful for all types of projects, ranging from the personal like mine, right up to the enterprise level.
Big thumbs up.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS