pic of toddler and baby with compression results The networks - both mobile and fixed - have been squashing your data for years. But now a London company has launched a product allowing you to control it yourself. The latest company to launch a consumer-side compression product is UK firm Millenoki, which allows users to …
Is there an app that already does this ???
How is this anything different from using something like connect bot on droid and using ssh compression/proxy ...?
I cant see this really saving much more than 5-10% if that, with the majority of the internet graphics being in png or jpeg format.
And considering skype is virtually a gsm code, does it really use much data... think not.
If not SSH what about using openvpn with compression turned on.... which is all free (server and client end) ...!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO