pic of toddler and baby with compression results The networks - both mobile and fixed - have been squashing your data for years. But now a London company has launched a product allowing you to control it yourself. The latest company to launch a consumer-side compression product is UK firm Millenoki, which allows users to …
Is there an app that already does this ???
How is this anything different from using something like connect bot on droid and using ssh compression/proxy ...?
I cant see this really saving much more than 5-10% if that, with the majority of the internet graphics being in png or jpeg format.
And considering skype is virtually a gsm code, does it really use much data... think not.
If not SSH what about using openvpn with compression turned on.... which is all free (server and client end) ...!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan