pic of toddler and baby with compression results The networks - both mobile and fixed - have been squashing your data for years. But now a London company has launched a product allowing you to control it yourself. The latest company to launch a consumer-side compression product is UK firm Millenoki, which allows users to …
Is there an app that already does this ???
How is this anything different from using something like connect bot on droid and using ssh compression/proxy ...?
I cant see this really saving much more than 5-10% if that, with the majority of the internet graphics being in png or jpeg format.
And considering skype is virtually a gsm code, does it really use much data... think not.
If not SSH what about using openvpn with compression turned on.... which is all free (server and client end) ...!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know