pic of toddler and baby with compression results The networks - both mobile and fixed - have been squashing your data for years. But now a London company has launched a product allowing you to control it yourself. The latest company to launch a consumer-side compression product is UK firm Millenoki, which allows users to …
Is there an app that already does this ???
How is this anything different from using something like connect bot on droid and using ssh compression/proxy ...?
I cant see this really saving much more than 5-10% if that, with the majority of the internet graphics being in png or jpeg format.
And considering skype is virtually a gsm code, does it really use much data... think not.
If not SSH what about using openvpn with compression turned on.... which is all free (server and client end) ...!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month