pic of toddler and baby with compression results The networks - both mobile and fixed - have been squashing your data for years. But now a London company has launched a product allowing you to control it yourself. The latest company to launch a consumer-side compression product is UK firm Millenoki, which allows users to …
Is there an app that already does this ???
How is this anything different from using something like connect bot on droid and using ssh compression/proxy ...?
I cant see this really saving much more than 5-10% if that, with the majority of the internet graphics being in png or jpeg format.
And considering skype is virtually a gsm code, does it really use much data... think not.
If not SSH what about using openvpn with compression turned on.... which is all free (server and client end) ...!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS