With the spotlight on its very latest Visual Networking Index forecasts for mobile data, The Register is interested to note that Cisco has actually trimmed the five-year growth rate for Australian mobile data consumption. In its 2011 to 2016 VNI, Cisco was predicting a compound annual growth rate of 68 percent, with the country' …
Given the "revised" mobile data useage charges here, I'm not surprised people are using less.
So much for the software vendor's incessant drive to have EVERYTHING on the cloud.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?