With the spotlight on its very latest Visual Networking Index forecasts for mobile data, The Register is interested to note that Cisco has actually trimmed the five-year growth rate for Australian mobile data consumption. In its 2011 to 2016 VNI, Cisco was predicting a compound annual growth rate of 68 percent, with the country' …
Given the "revised" mobile data useage charges here, I'm not surprised people are using less.
So much for the software vendor's incessant drive to have EVERYTHING on the cloud.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip