With the spotlight on its very latest Visual Networking Index forecasts for mobile data, The Register is interested to note that Cisco has actually trimmed the five-year growth rate for Australian mobile data consumption. In its 2011 to 2016 VNI, Cisco was predicting a compound annual growth rate of 68 percent, with the country' …
Given the "revised" mobile data useage charges here, I'm not surprised people are using less.
So much for the software vendor's incessant drive to have EVERYTHING on the cloud.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370