“I love that the world is data intensive... unfortunately, it’s called 'Big Data',” says Amazon’s chief technology officer Werner Vogels, who went on to describe BD as "a nice catchy phrase". Did the CTO of a company in the top tier of those generating and storing billions of objects through retail sales and cloud service just …
Hand waving wind gusts up to Gale Force.
How about you prove just one tiny little assumption correct ? Just one. "My Customers wear green socks on St. Patrick's Day unless they are wearing orange socks" or something like that ? Something small, doesn't have to involve black socks ... oh wait, yes it does because some do wear black socks. OK then, something useful like "My Customers wear socks" then. Companies will pay for that sort of fine grained certainty.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad