Malware researchers at Seculert say they've found two more cases of highly targeted malware coming out of China, and claim to have back-traced it to the same geographical region that was fingered as the source of the Project Aurora attacks. "It's using a similar MO – infected PDFs sent out as part of a spear-phishing campaign," …
Outrageous to let this cyberwar go on
USA is being starved into submission , forget a safe and secure Internet
Re: Outrageous to let this cyberwar go on
Nothing that a Quadro-Pounder with Cheese, a side dish of supersized Freedom Fries and a large Coke couldn't fix, it hope?
Can I Get The AV?
Say, isn't there a Chinese AV that will cure this?
Targeted malware from China?
Yet another security company I never heard of mentioning China and hackers .. moving on ... nothing of value to read here.
Who is going to save us from all this adobe android apple chinese browser java linux open source pdf malware?
"A big place" ?
over 4 million urban residents and over six million in total... over 3000 square miles... well... that narrows it down! I wonder how many CIA agents operate out of there and how many different Western (and any other nation for that matter) and multinationals do their computer crime out of urban parts of China.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…