The handwriting was on the wall that IBM would be choosing OpenStack as its cloud control freak of choice when Big Blue joined the OpenStack Foundation last April. The IT giant has been quiet about its intentions for OpenStack, but at the Pulse 2013 event for its Tivoli systems management brand in Las Vegas, the company's top …
Got your freak on?
Did somebody randomly insert the word "freak" into this article, or is there something I should know about cloud admin jargon?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait