IBM hosted its annual Investor Briefing at the Almaden Research Center in Silicon Valley on Thursday, and the top brass of the company spent many hours trying to prove to Wall Street that Big Blue was not going to have another near-death experience as the IT industry goes through another gut-wrenching transformation. Having …
I'll drink Ginni's Kool-Aid. Gerstner rescued IBM because he listened to his technologists; Palmisano listened to them as well, and knew how to execute on a business model, but he did let a few BS merchants into the main tent. I hope Ginni has a first-class BS meter and that she means what she says.
Belay "embiggen"; it's Engleutch at best..
Say "fatten"; that's not only English - it's more honest
embiggen = not read!
When I come to that ugly useless word embiggen I stop and think do I really want read what a person that uses such a word thinks. I would have to be very interested in the subject to get past it.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion