IBM hosted its annual Investor Briefing at the Almaden Research Center in Silicon Valley on Thursday, and the top brass of the company spent many hours trying to prove to Wall Street that Big Blue was not going to have another near-death experience as the IT industry goes through another gut-wrenching transformation. Having …
I'll drink Ginni's Kool-Aid. Gerstner rescued IBM because he listened to his technologists; Palmisano listened to them as well, and knew how to execute on a business model, but he did let a few BS merchants into the main tent. I hope Ginni has a first-class BS meter and that she means what she says.
Belay "embiggen"; it's Engleutch at best..
Say "fatten"; that's not only English - it's more honest
embiggen = not read!
When I come to that ugly useless word embiggen I stop and think do I really want read what a person that uses such a word thinks. I would have to be very interested in the subject to get past it.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2