Micron is going deeper into enterprise data centre SSD arena with its launch of a SAS version of its P400M SATA interface solid state disk. The mixture is pretty much as before - apart from the 6-gig SAS interface. The new P410M comes in 100, 200 and 400GB capacity points and uses the same 25nm NAND as the P400. It has the same …
SLC? MLC? SuperCaps?
Same as Intel ?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED