A NoSQL startup is upping its game with a feature update allowing biz types to share data across multiple data centres. Aerospike has released Enterprise Edition 2.6 with the addition of star topologies. The architecture allows one data centre to simultaneously replicate information to multiple data centres – a move the company …
thanks for the heads up on this new tech. I've made a note
In my hosts file
127.0.0.1 federatedmedia.net # more of the same
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth