Ubuntu Linux maintainer Canonical has canceled its semiannual Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) conferences in favor of a new, more-frequent series of events to be conducted online only. In the past, Canonical has organized a new UDS event at a different city around the world every six months, to coincide with the beginning of each …
Oh! the! irony!
This on the same day that Yahoo! is outlawing telecommuting :
Paris - cos I'm going there on a work trip in 2 weeks.
Why the hell
Can't they do both?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON