Ubuntu Linux maintainer Canonical has canceled its semiannual Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) conferences in favor of a new, more-frequent series of events to be conducted online only. In the past, Canonical has organized a new UDS event at a different city around the world every six months, to coincide with the beginning of each …
Oh! the! irony!
This on the same day that Yahoo! is outlawing telecommuting :
Paris - cos I'm going there on a work trip in 2 weeks.
Why the hell
Can't they do both?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY