Ubuntu Linux maintainer Canonical has canceled its semiannual Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) conferences in favor of a new, more-frequent series of events to be conducted online only. In the past, Canonical has organized a new UDS event at a different city around the world every six months, to coincide with the beginning of each …
Oh! the! irony!
This on the same day that Yahoo! is outlawing telecommuting :
Paris - cos I'm going there on a work trip in 2 weeks.
Why the hell
Can't they do both?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8