Ubuntu Linux maintainer Canonical has canceled its semiannual Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) conferences in favor of a new, more-frequent series of events to be conducted online only. In the past, Canonical has organized a new UDS event at a different city around the world every six months, to coincide with the beginning of each …
Oh! the! irony!
This on the same day that Yahoo! is outlawing telecommuting :
Paris - cos I'm going there on a work trip in 2 weeks.
Why the hell
Can't they do both?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers