It seems software-defined storage is the storage world's "cloud", and Nexenta is bang on trend. The ZFS storage array software firm's CEO, Evan Powell, is now stepping aside to become chief strategy officer in the wake of a fourth funding round of $24m, and investors must be hoping the appointment of a seasoned CEO will take the …
All the best..
I wish them all the best with this, Nexenta have been around for a long time and deserve their big break. My only hope is, they don't forget their roots.
If they're Software-Defined Storage, then so is every Linux ISO image out there. Heck, what's Windows Storage Server 2012 if not this?
Yes, they are software based storage layers (Or rather CAN be) - do you have a point?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro