It seems software-defined storage is the storage world's "cloud", and Nexenta is bang on trend. The ZFS storage array software firm's CEO, Evan Powell, is now stepping aside to become chief strategy officer in the wake of a fourth funding round of $24m, and investors must be hoping the appointment of a seasoned CEO will take the …
All the best..
I wish them all the best with this, Nexenta have been around for a long time and deserve their big break. My only hope is, they don't forget their roots.
If they're Software-Defined Storage, then so is every Linux ISO image out there. Heck, what's Windows Storage Server 2012 if not this?
Yes, they are software based storage layers (Or rather CAN be) - do you have a point?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know