Storage biz Xyratex is polishing its high-performance computing credentials by acquiring the Lustre trademark, logo, website and associated intellectual property from Oracle. Xyratex said it will support Lustre's community-oriented development. Lustre is an open-source cluster file system popular in supercomputer land. Once upon …
Lets hope the cluster bluster does not end like Custer
Sorry, I'll get me coat
The blue one with the cavalry sabre, please
Xyratex's expects to connect its objects and affect Intel's complex projects.
Darth Oracle, the more you tighten your grip the more software assets will slip thru your fingers.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop