Storage biz Xyratex is polishing its high-performance computing credentials by acquiring the Lustre trademark, logo, website and associated intellectual property from Oracle. Xyratex said it will support Lustre's community-oriented development. Lustre is an open-source cluster file system popular in supercomputer land. Once upon …
Lets hope the cluster bluster does not end like Custer
Sorry, I'll get me coat
The blue one with the cavalry sabre, please
Xyratex's expects to connect its objects and affect Intel's complex projects.
Darth Oracle, the more you tighten your grip the more software assets will slip thru your fingers.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8