The capacity crunch in Australia’s mobile airwaves has brought a response from carriers, with the ACCC reporting that real prices for mobile broadband services reversed their long-standing trend and rose in 2011-2012. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission yesterday delivered its annual “state of the nation” report …
... But Wireless is the future
I wonder if Malcom Turnbull and Co are looking at this. The anti-NBN community in Australia (led by the liberal party) say that Wireless can cover the requirements for high speed internet.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops