The capacity crunch in Australia’s mobile airwaves has brought a response from carriers, with the ACCC reporting that real prices for mobile broadband services reversed their long-standing trend and rose in 2011-2012. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission yesterday delivered its annual “state of the nation” report …
... But Wireless is the future
I wonder if Malcom Turnbull and Co are looking at this. The anti-NBN community in Australia (led by the liberal party) say that Wireless can cover the requirements for high speed internet.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft