The capacity crunch in Australia’s mobile airwaves has brought a response from carriers, with the ACCC reporting that real prices for mobile broadband services reversed their long-standing trend and rose in 2011-2012. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission yesterday delivered its annual “state of the nation” report …
... But Wireless is the future
I wonder if Malcom Turnbull and Co are looking at this. The anti-NBN community in Australia (led by the liberal party) say that Wireless can cover the requirements for high speed internet.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire