A group of hackers identifying themselves as Johor Hacking Crew have defaced 30+ sites hosted by Melbourne company ServersInSeconds.com.au. There appears to be no motive for the attack other than the fact the hackers spotted a vulnerability and decided to exploit it to dish out a lesson in security. That lesson was delivered as …
"Asked if he had any words for the Johor Hacking Crew, he drew a sharp breath, mastered himself and said he felt happier saying nothing, lest he again make the company a target."
OK, I'm leaving ... but no mention of whether SiS have identified and addressed the vulnerability ...
Such talented hax0rs!
I see they're using the new Engrish language pack for nmap.
again and again
So some Asian deskbound wannabe's scour SHODUN for old Red Hat installs and hack them. Can't be hard to get a story written about you these days
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE