In punishment for running a story about Dutch ultra-nationalist Geert Wilders, Australia’s national broadcaster, the ABC, has been attacked, and forum and moderator credentials published. The information has been posted to the Anonymous-branded “Pastebin lookalike” Anonpaste.me, and is reported here at Cyberwars. The attacker …
We hate free speech...
...but only when someone we don't agree with has something to say.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats