Samsung and Visa have inked an agreement to pre-load the card giant’s payWave application on selected Samsung devices, with the upcoming Galaxy S4 slated to be the first built-in pay-by-bonk Visa device. The deal would enable NFC-based mobile payments without involvement from carriers. Instead, the Visa provisioning service will …
Australia getting the first to trial something? Unheard of !!
Let's hope Google Australia is listening..
Relax, it's not sex robots, just The Man, keeping you on your knee's, pleasuring Himself.
If you had it on American Express it made a lasting impression.
Um... hello? Galaxy S3 is still here... and has NFC inside it... er... HELLO!?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity