Samsung and Visa have inked an agreement to pre-load the card giant’s payWave application on selected Samsung devices, with the upcoming Galaxy S4 slated to be the first built-in pay-by-bonk Visa device. The deal would enable NFC-based mobile payments without involvement from carriers. Instead, the Visa provisioning service will …
Australia getting the first to trial something? Unheard of !!
Let's hope Google Australia is listening..
Relax, it's not sex robots, just The Man, keeping you on your knee's, pleasuring Himself.
If you had it on American Express it made a lasting impression.
Um... hello? Galaxy S3 is still here... and has NFC inside it... er... HELLO!?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat