Samsung and Visa have inked an agreement to pre-load the card giant’s payWave application on selected Samsung devices, with the upcoming Galaxy S4 slated to be the first built-in pay-by-bonk Visa device. The deal would enable NFC-based mobile payments without involvement from carriers. Instead, the Visa provisioning service will …
Australia getting the first to trial something? Unheard of !!
Let's hope Google Australia is listening..
Relax, it's not sex robots, just The Man, keeping you on your knee's, pleasuring Himself.
If you had it on American Express it made a lasting impression.
Um... hello? Galaxy S3 is still here... and has NFC inside it... er... HELLO!?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene