Samsung and Visa have inked an agreement to pre-load the card giant’s payWave application on selected Samsung devices, with the upcoming Galaxy S4 slated to be the first built-in pay-by-bonk Visa device. The deal would enable NFC-based mobile payments without involvement from carriers. Instead, the Visa provisioning service will …
Australia getting the first to trial something? Unheard of !!
Let's hope Google Australia is listening..
Relax, it's not sex robots, just The Man, keeping you on your knee's, pleasuring Himself.
If you had it on American Express it made a lasting impression.
Um... hello? Galaxy S3 is still here... and has NFC inside it... er... HELLO!?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide