Samsung and Visa have inked an agreement to pre-load the card giant’s payWave application on selected Samsung devices, with the upcoming Galaxy S4 slated to be the first built-in pay-by-bonk Visa device. The deal would enable NFC-based mobile payments without involvement from carriers. Instead, the Visa provisioning service will …
Australia getting the first to trial something? Unheard of !!
Let's hope Google Australia is listening..
Relax, it's not sex robots, just The Man, keeping you on your knee's, pleasuring Himself.
If you had it on American Express it made a lasting impression.
Um... hello? Galaxy S3 is still here... and has NFC inside it... er... HELLO!?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM