Foreigners and tourists visiting North Korea will soon take advantage of wireless data connectivity closed to those who actually live there. The world's least-connected state has had a 3G network since 2008, under the Koryolink brand, but only offering voice, SMS and MMS services. This is a restriction that will remain for …
Mmm... where was I?
I thought Norks referred to the people/government, not to the place itself.
If you insist on bouncing into the people or The Dear Leader you'll probably be shot, regardless of what type if connection you have.
Sales "opportunity" for Dettica
Who seem quite keen on selling their spyware to anyone with a bank balence.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence