Foreigners and tourists visiting North Korea will soon take advantage of wireless data connectivity closed to those who actually live there. The world's least-connected state has had a 3G network since 2008, under the Koryolink brand, but only offering voice, SMS and MMS services. This is a restriction that will remain for …
Mmm... where was I?
I thought Norks referred to the people/government, not to the place itself.
If you insist on bouncing into the people or The Dear Leader you'll probably be shot, regardless of what type if connection you have.
Sales "opportunity" for Dettica
Who seem quite keen on selling their spyware to anyone with a bank balence.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked