Foreigners and tourists visiting North Korea will soon take advantage of wireless data connectivity closed to those who actually live there. The world's least-connected state has had a 3G network since 2008, under the Koryolink brand, but only offering voice, SMS and MMS services. This is a restriction that will remain for …
Mmm... where was I?
I thought Norks referred to the people/government, not to the place itself.
If you insist on bouncing into the people or The Dear Leader you'll probably be shot, regardless of what type if connection you have.
Sales "opportunity" for Dettica
Who seem quite keen on selling their spyware to anyone with a bank balence.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE