Foreigners and tourists visiting North Korea will soon take advantage of wireless data connectivity closed to those who actually live there. The world's least-connected state has had a 3G network since 2008, under the Koryolink brand, but only offering voice, SMS and MMS services. This is a restriction that will remain for …
Mmm... where was I?
I thought Norks referred to the people/government, not to the place itself.
If you insist on bouncing into the people or The Dear Leader you'll probably be shot, regardless of what type if connection you have.
Sales "opportunity" for Dettica
Who seem quite keen on selling their spyware to anyone with a bank balence.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap