Australian Information Commissioner Professor John McMillan has released the results of a survey into government attitudes towards, and adoption of, open government and found more needs to be done to embrace the content. He also calls for a substantial redevelopment of data.gov.au to realise open government policy. Available …
"...and found more needs to be done to embrace the content."
In other news, papal candidates profess Catholicism and bruin faeces discovered in arboreal environs.
Seriously, neither of the 2 major parties are going to go willingly down this path. The ALP will have factional fights about it and the L/NP won't like it because underneath the party name of 'Liberal', they're very conservative at heart.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'