Australian Information Commissioner Professor John McMillan has released the results of a survey into government attitudes towards, and adoption of, open government and found more needs to be done to embrace the content. He also calls for a substantial redevelopment of data.gov.au to realise open government policy. Available …
"...and found more needs to be done to embrace the content."
In other news, papal candidates profess Catholicism and bruin faeces discovered in arboreal environs.
Seriously, neither of the 2 major parties are going to go willingly down this path. The ALP will have factional fights about it and the L/NP won't like it because underneath the party name of 'Liberal', they're very conservative at heart.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad