Australian Information Commissioner Professor John McMillan has released the results of a survey into government attitudes towards, and adoption of, open government and found more needs to be done to embrace the content. He also calls for a substantial redevelopment of data.gov.au to realise open government policy. Available …
"...and found more needs to be done to embrace the content."
In other news, papal candidates profess Catholicism and bruin faeces discovered in arboreal environs.
Seriously, neither of the 2 major parties are going to go willingly down this path. The ALP will have factional fights about it and the L/NP won't like it because underneath the party name of 'Liberal', they're very conservative at heart.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND