Australian Information Commissioner Professor John McMillan has released the results of a survey into government attitudes towards, and adoption of, open government and found more needs to be done to embrace the content. He also calls for a substantial redevelopment of data.gov.au to realise open government policy. Available …
"...and found more needs to be done to embrace the content."
In other news, papal candidates profess Catholicism and bruin faeces discovered in arboreal environs.
Seriously, neither of the 2 major parties are going to go willingly down this path. The ALP will have factional fights about it and the L/NP won't like it because underneath the party name of 'Liberal', they're very conservative at heart.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait