While Dell the man is busying himself with taking Dell the company private, Dell Ventures has taken the lead in a $51.6m second funding round for all-flash array startup Skyera. Dell alone - of the major systems and storage vendors - has no all-flash array strategy, at least not a public one. In November last year its storage …
Only $51 million?
"Fluid Data Storage Fund" sounds "leaky". Do venture guys get bonuses for spending money?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats