While Dell the man is busying himself with taking Dell the company private, Dell Ventures has taken the lead in a $51.6m second funding round for all-flash array startup Skyera. Dell alone - of the major systems and storage vendors - has no all-flash array strategy, at least not a public one. In November last year its storage …
Only $51 million?
"Fluid Data Storage Fund" sounds "leaky". Do venture guys get bonuses for spending money?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots