This year's annual Mobile World Congress marks a major departure, with machines battling the usual line-up of handset-makers for control. From Monday 25 February, there will be cars on show plus an entire street filled with machines talking to each other. The Reg is descending on Barcelona to parse this talk of machine-to- …
Bring Your Winter Clothes
It's snowing in Barcelona right now..!
Well, OK, "slushing" is probably more accurate.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop