F5 keys the world over trembled today, as Google announced the date when registration opens for its popular conference Google I/O. Googlephiles can register for boffinry, keynotes, and the likely chance of some gratis Chocolate Factory devices from 7:00am PDT on March 13, 2013, according to a post made to the G+ Google …
"Unless, that is, you skydive onto its roof and then dodge various guards using your biking skills, as some Google Glass–wearing bandits did at I/O 2012."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Seriously, why would anyone do that? I guess because they can!
Re: Mission Impossible
How about video?
Sure, they say it's I/O - but the logo gives it away: It's obviously a Pong conference.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene