F5 keys the world over trembled today, as Google announced the date when registration opens for its popular conference Google I/O. Googlephiles can register for boffinry, keynotes, and the likely chance of some gratis Chocolate Factory devices from 7:00am PDT on March 13, 2013, according to a post made to the G+ Google …
"Unless, that is, you skydive onto its roof and then dodge various guards using your biking skills, as some Google Glass–wearing bandits did at I/O 2012."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Seriously, why would anyone do that? I guess because they can!
Re: Mission Impossible
How about video?
Sure, they say it's I/O - but the logo gives it away: It's obviously a Pong conference.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market