F5 keys the world over trembled today, as Google announced the date when registration opens for its popular conference Google I/O. Googlephiles can register for boffinry, keynotes, and the likely chance of some gratis Chocolate Factory devices from 7:00am PDT on March 13, 2013, according to a post made to the G+ Google …
"Unless, that is, you skydive onto its roof and then dodge various guards using your biking skills, as some Google Glass–wearing bandits did at I/O 2012."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Seriously, why would anyone do that? I guess because they can!
Re: Mission Impossible
How about video?
Sure, they say it's I/O - but the logo gives it away: It's obviously a Pong conference.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users