F5 keys the world over trembled today, as Google announced the date when registration opens for its popular conference Google I/O. Googlephiles can register for boffinry, keynotes, and the likely chance of some gratis Chocolate Factory devices from 7:00am PDT on March 13, 2013, according to a post made to the G+ Google …
"Unless, that is, you skydive onto its roof and then dodge various guards using your biking skills, as some Google Glass–wearing bandits did at I/O 2012."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Seriously, why would anyone do that? I guess because they can!
Re: Mission Impossible
How about video?
Sure, they say it's I/O - but the logo gives it away: It's obviously a Pong conference.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt