F5 keys the world over trembled today, as Google announced the date when registration opens for its popular conference Google I/O. Googlephiles can register for boffinry, keynotes, and the likely chance of some gratis Chocolate Factory devices from 7:00am PDT on March 13, 2013, according to a post made to the G+ Google …
"Unless, that is, you skydive onto its roof and then dodge various guards using your biking skills, as some Google Glass–wearing bandits did at I/O 2012."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Seriously, why would anyone do that? I guess because they can!
Re: Mission Impossible
How about video?
Sure, they say it's I/O - but the logo gives it away: It's obviously a Pong conference.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16