Yahoo! has once again redesigned its website as the ailing internet company attempts to squeeze more ad juice out of its online estate. The Purple Palace's CEO Marissa Mayer announced the latest makeover in a blog post on Wednesday that was peppered with words netizens might normally associate with Facebook. Mayer, who took to …
Been using yahoo as homepage for a long time.
But past 2 years or so, the site is becoming slower and slower.
The "new" email was EVEN MORE SLOWER. so had to revet with the old classic looks again.
Whats going on? Its getting really irritating now, so expect it get more slow with this advert blitz?
Ms. Mayer. Please listen else, you (&Yahoo) will lose all relevance.
Re: Yahoo stinks
Block all the extraneous code and other dreck, and it's quite speedy. She mentions that you can customize what you see, but with adblock, noscript, and element hider, you really can customize it so it is nice and clean.
Re: Yahoo stinks
Can you kinldy elaborate the process of this blocking bits? Much appreciated.
Dante was an amateur
"Since streams of information have become the paradigm of choice on the web, we’re introducing a newsfeed with infinite scroll, letting you experience a virtually endless feed of news articles."
It's the Yahoo! circle of hell!
Yahoo email webshite
Webshite login hasn't worked for months.
Lacking an important exclamation mark in the title, there, Reg.
I remember them... what happened to them? Not been there for a long time...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia