In an effort to stay relevant in the new cloudy world Seagate is loading money into OpenStack and joining the Open Compute Project. The storage specialist "will help cloud builders to develop more scalable, customizable solutions using open platforms," it said in a statement on Wednesday, announcing its involvement. "Seagate is …
Ahhh fuck them both...
Seagate? Western Digital?
When the reliability of their drives rates as "below terrible" they are not even worth listening too.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved