In an effort to stay relevant in the new cloudy world Seagate is loading money into OpenStack and joining the Open Compute Project. The storage specialist "will help cloud builders to develop more scalable, customizable solutions using open platforms," it said in a statement on Wednesday, announcing its involvement. "Seagate is …
Ahhh fuck them both...
Seagate? Western Digital?
When the reliability of their drives rates as "below terrible" they are not even worth listening too.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops