In an effort to stay relevant in the new cloudy world Seagate is loading money into OpenStack and joining the Open Compute Project. The storage specialist "will help cloud builders to develop more scalable, customizable solutions using open platforms," it said in a statement on Wednesday, announcing its involvement. "Seagate is …
Ahhh fuck them both...
Seagate? Western Digital?
When the reliability of their drives rates as "below terrible" they are not even worth listening too.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging