In an effort to stay relevant in the new cloudy world Seagate is loading money into OpenStack and joining the Open Compute Project. The storage specialist "will help cloud builders to develop more scalable, customizable solutions using open platforms," it said in a statement on Wednesday, announcing its involvement. "Seagate is …
Ahhh fuck them both...
Seagate? Western Digital?
When the reliability of their drives rates as "below terrible" they are not even worth listening too.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account