HP's self appointed turnaround queen Meg Whitman reckons that Dell's move to go private again will create a period of uncertainty for the customers and channel partners. And who can blame her for putting the hammer down on her rival? Dell waded with some barbed comments when HP's hapless homer CEO Leo Apotheker publicly stated …
The only thing certain about HP is that they have the anti-Midas touch
Everything that could've been gold with HP is now shit.
So the best thing Meg Whitman can do now is keep her head down, shut the hell up and thank the stars that the HP board are still clueless enough to pay her. HP is not in a position of superiority here.
...their sheer size will ensure that.
It's just a crying shame that the senior management seem to have no clue how to steer the supertanker that is HP towards the much better place where it should be.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why