HP's self appointed turnaround queen Meg Whitman reckons that Dell's move to go private again will create a period of uncertainty for the customers and channel partners. And who can blame her for putting the hammer down on her rival? Dell waded with some barbed comments when HP's hapless homer CEO Leo Apotheker publicly stated …
The only thing certain about HP is that they have the anti-Midas touch
Everything that could've been gold with HP is now shit.
So the best thing Meg Whitman can do now is keep her head down, shut the hell up and thank the stars that the HP board are still clueless enough to pay her. HP is not in a position of superiority here.
...their sheer size will ensure that.
It's just a crying shame that the senior management seem to have no clue how to steer the supertanker that is HP towards the much better place where it should be.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers