speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Want to hear a quick and funny wrap-up of everything - well, everything important - that happened in tech this week? El Reg's enterprise and consumer kit gurus Greg Knieriemen and Ed Saipetch are here to discuss the business of tech, the tech of storage, and the quality of …
newspapers are a golden institution
their word, opinion and behaviour can not be challenged!
You only need money to challenge a journalist's opinions.
Other journalists will support you if you wave enough cash at them. No honour among thieves - or journalists.
Musk has no shortage of cash. The only question is how much this cost him.
Replacing the "z" with an "s" didn't magically make it a word. See Me.
I'm not sure about whiskey, but it's perfectly fine to dilute Whisky, indeed it's a fundamental part of the taste. Many whiskys are sold cask strength and are intended to be diluted. What is heresy is "a couple of rocks". You should NEVER add ice to whisky.
Tesla is a confidence trick. Look at the hundreds of millions which has been poured into the company and the thousands of cars they have sold. Musk needs to prop up confidence. Top Gear did not apologise.
An chance for transcripts of these confabs? I read a LOT faster than I listen.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE