Sony is selling off nearly 10,000 shares in medical market research firm M3 as part of its business overhaul. The Japanese firm, suffering from competition on a number of fronts and feeling the effects of the sad economical state of Europe, has been selling off bits and pieces and rejigging others to streamline its business and …
Much are the lawers going to get when they launch the eyepad?
Selling off assets is not exactly a foolproof plan for long term success, unless Sony are desperate for the cash flow.
Launching the ps3 very nearly broke them and they never fully recovered, I suspect it is an exercise in hoarding cash so that they can support the launch of the ps4...
Handing over position of "coolest consumer gadget" maker to Apple then starting a decade of leaderless internal corporate infighting nearly broke them.
With hindsight, putting rootkits on peoples' PCs wasn't a clever move was it?
Make. Balls-up. (tm)(r)
If they don't allow PS3 backwards compatibility and remove Cinavia with the PS4 they'll be struggling again at the end of the next business year.
gone are comet, hmv, kodak, Nortel, WorldCom
RIM, Sharp, Nokia, Sony, Nintendo, HP?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad