Sony is selling off nearly 10,000 shares in medical market research firm M3 as part of its business overhaul. The Japanese firm, suffering from competition on a number of fronts and feeling the effects of the sad economical state of Europe, has been selling off bits and pieces and rejigging others to streamline its business and …
Much are the lawers going to get when they launch the eyepad?
Selling off assets is not exactly a foolproof plan for long term success, unless Sony are desperate for the cash flow.
Launching the ps3 very nearly broke them and they never fully recovered, I suspect it is an exercise in hoarding cash so that they can support the launch of the ps4...
Handing over position of "coolest consumer gadget" maker to Apple then starting a decade of leaderless internal corporate infighting nearly broke them.
With hindsight, putting rootkits on peoples' PCs wasn't a clever move was it?
Make. Balls-up. (tm)(r)
If they don't allow PS3 backwards compatibility and remove Cinavia with the PS4 they'll be struggling again at the end of the next business year.
gone are comet, hmv, kodak, Nortel, WorldCom
RIM, Sharp, Nokia, Sony, Nintendo, HP?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON