New research published by the CSIRO has found that Australia’s landscape is by far the country’s largest carbon sink. However, its nowhere near enough, absorbing just one-third of the national fossil fuel emissions over the last 30 years. The research, published in the open-access Biogeosciences (abstract here with link to full …
Could it have been better?
"However, its (sic) nowhere near enough, absorbing just one-third of the national fossil fuel emissions over the last 30 years."
What would have been the result had Bob Hawks planted the Beeeelion trees he promised us back in 1990 that were supposed to be planted by 2000?
This here's the wattle,
the emblem of our land.
You can stick it in a bottle,
you can hold it in your hand.
Hawks = Hawke
Death to predictive text. Where's my edit function?
Next time try "silver bodgie" I don't see how predictive text could mak a mess of that ....
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE