Application framework specialist Concurrent has given SQL devs a free tool to get at data stored in Hadoop, without having to learn the intricacies of the trendy computational framework. The "Lingual" tool is an ANSI-standard SQL engine built on top of Concurrent's "Cascading" software, a Java application framework for Hadoop …
Will it still let me do this?
INSERT INTO Students VALUES ('Robert'); DROP TABLE STUDENTS; --
Re: Will it still let me do this?
Little Bobby Tables, we call him...
So Sql, on top of Java, on top of a very raw db
Not going to be very secure or fast is it?
Is this the age of BSD (Big Slow Data).
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA