Application framework specialist Concurrent has given SQL devs a free tool to get at data stored in Hadoop, without having to learn the intricacies of the trendy computational framework. The "Lingual" tool is an ANSI-standard SQL engine built on top of Concurrent's "Cascading" software, a Java application framework for Hadoop …
Will it still let me do this?
INSERT INTO Students VALUES ('Robert'); DROP TABLE STUDENTS; --
Re: Will it still let me do this?
Little Bobby Tables, we call him...
So Sql, on top of Java, on top of a very raw db
Not going to be very secure or fast is it?
Is this the age of BSD (Big Slow Data).
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory