Application framework specialist Concurrent has given SQL devs a free tool to get at data stored in Hadoop, without having to learn the intricacies of the trendy computational framework. The "Lingual" tool is an ANSI-standard SQL engine built on top of Concurrent's "Cascading" software, a Java application framework for Hadoop …
Will it still let me do this?
INSERT INTO Students VALUES ('Robert'); DROP TABLE STUDENTS; --
Re: Will it still let me do this?
Little Bobby Tables, we call him...
So Sql, on top of Java, on top of a very raw db
Not going to be very secure or fast is it?
Is this the age of BSD (Big Slow Data).
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders