Application framework specialist Concurrent has given SQL devs a free tool to get at data stored in Hadoop, without having to learn the intricacies of the trendy computational framework. The "Lingual" tool is an ANSI-standard SQL engine built on top of Concurrent's "Cascading" software, a Java application framework for Hadoop …
Will it still let me do this?
INSERT INTO Students VALUES ('Robert'); DROP TABLE STUDENTS; --
Re: Will it still let me do this?
Little Bobby Tables, we call him...
So Sql, on top of Java, on top of a very raw db
Not going to be very secure or fast is it?
Is this the age of BSD (Big Slow Data).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?