Russian internet entrepreneur Yuri Milner has persuaded Mark Zuckerberg, Art Levinson and Sergey Brin to pool their money for a science prize of $3m to for research into curing diseases and extending human life. The Silicon Valley titans from Facebook, Apple and Google have joined forces with the Mail.ru tycoon and US biologist …
Fair Play to them...
Fair Play to them this is a terrific thing to be doing for Science.
Re: Fair Play to them...
Very nice indeed! Kudos to Milner, Zuckerberg, Levinson and Brin for rewarding good science!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst