Russian internet entrepreneur Yuri Milner has persuaded Mark Zuckerberg, Art Levinson and Sergey Brin to pool their money for a science prize of $3m to for research into curing diseases and extending human life. The Silicon Valley titans from Facebook, Apple and Google have joined forces with the Mail.ru tycoon and US biologist …
Fair Play to them...
Fair Play to them this is a terrific thing to be doing for Science.
Re: Fair Play to them...
Very nice indeed! Kudos to Milner, Zuckerberg, Levinson and Brin for rewarding good science!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?