Russian internet entrepreneur Yuri Milner has persuaded Mark Zuckerberg, Art Levinson and Sergey Brin to pool their money for a science prize of $3m to for research into curing diseases and extending human life. The Silicon Valley titans from Facebook, Apple and Google have joined forces with the Mail.ru tycoon and US biologist …
Fair Play to them...
Fair Play to them this is a terrific thing to be doing for Science.
Re: Fair Play to them...
Very nice indeed! Kudos to Milner, Zuckerberg, Levinson and Brin for rewarding good science!
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON