Russian internet entrepreneur Yuri Milner has persuaded Mark Zuckerberg, Art Levinson and Sergey Brin to pool their money for a science prize of $3m to for research into curing diseases and extending human life. The Silicon Valley titans from Facebook, Apple and Google have joined forces with the Mail.ru tycoon and US biologist …
Fair Play to them...
Fair Play to them this is a terrific thing to be doing for Science.
Re: Fair Play to them...
Very nice indeed! Kudos to Milner, Zuckerberg, Levinson and Brin for rewarding good science!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month