Distributed database TransLattice has a dream of scalable multi-cloud data for all, but competition among providers may quash it. With the release of the TransLattice Elastic Database (TED) 3.0 on Monday, the company is trumpeting its ability to run across multiple public clouds. At launch, TED can run across Amazon Web …
Database as a service..
Another company with their heads in the proverbial clouds!
Might I ask why Oracle declined to comment?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats