Amazon Web Services looks set to launch a "disruptive" big data service that is sure to put the frighteners on traditional IT vendors. The as-yet-unnamed product will be run within AWS Data Services – an internal cloud product team that also handles the AWS Data Pipeline, AWS RDS and AWS RedShift, among others – according to …
Where's my video?
I'm sure Netflix has an opinion or two about Amazon's "Disruptive" Big Data AWS Service.
Truth-in-advertising is glorious...
Does that mean I will see even more accurately targetted ads for stiff I was interested in last week and not what I will be interested in next week?
Amazon searching for MAD men?
Don Draper to the rescue!!
Excuse me while I change into my linen suit and narrow tie....
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- If it weren't for that GIANT ASTEROID. Sigh. 'Colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins