Amazon Web Services looks set to launch a "disruptive" big data service that is sure to put the frighteners on traditional IT vendors. The as-yet-unnamed product will be run within AWS Data Services – an internal cloud product team that also handles the AWS Data Pipeline, AWS RDS and AWS RedShift, among others – according to …
Where's my video?
I'm sure Netflix has an opinion or two about Amazon's "Disruptive" Big Data AWS Service.
Truth-in-advertising is glorious...
Does that mean I will see even more accurately targetted ads for stiff I was interested in last week and not what I will be interested in next week?
Amazon searching for MAD men?
Don Draper to the rescue!!
Excuse me while I change into my linen suit and narrow tie....
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON