Amazon Web Services looks set to launch a "disruptive" big data service that is sure to put the frighteners on traditional IT vendors. The as-yet-unnamed product will be run within AWS Data Services – an internal cloud product team that also handles the AWS Data Pipeline, AWS RDS and AWS RedShift, among others – according to …
Where's my video?
I'm sure Netflix has an opinion or two about Amazon's "Disruptive" Big Data AWS Service.
Truth-in-advertising is glorious...
Does that mean I will see even more accurately targetted ads for stiff I was interested in last week and not what I will be interested in next week?
Amazon searching for MAD men?
Don Draper to the rescue!!
Excuse me while I change into my linen suit and narrow tie....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...