Amazon Web Services looks set to launch a "disruptive" big data service that is sure to put the frighteners on traditional IT vendors. The as-yet-unnamed product will be run within AWS Data Services – an internal cloud product team that also handles the AWS Data Pipeline, AWS RDS and AWS RedShift, among others – according to …
Where's my video?
I'm sure Netflix has an opinion or two about Amazon's "Disruptive" Big Data AWS Service.
Truth-in-advertising is glorious...
Does that mean I will see even more accurately targetted ads for stiff I was interested in last week and not what I will be interested in next week?
Amazon searching for MAD men?
Don Draper to the rescue!!
Excuse me while I change into my linen suit and narrow tie....
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA