Amazon Web Services looks set to launch a "disruptive" big data service that is sure to put the frighteners on traditional IT vendors. The as-yet-unnamed product will be run within AWS Data Services – an internal cloud product team that also handles the AWS Data Pipeline, AWS RDS and AWS RedShift, among others – according to …
Where's my video?
I'm sure Netflix has an opinion or two about Amazon's "Disruptive" Big Data AWS Service.
Truth-in-advertising is glorious...
Does that mean I will see even more accurately targetted ads for stiff I was interested in last week and not what I will be interested in next week?
Amazon searching for MAD men?
Don Draper to the rescue!!
Excuse me while I change into my linen suit and narrow tie....
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders