Telstra has surprised “Aussie rules” football fans by announcing that its mobile app will be available to viewers on all carriers for the 2013 season. Readers may recall a not-so-veiled threat by Australian Football League boss Andrew Demetriou, who in 2011 pitched the idea of sports codes bypassing telecommunications carriers …
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?