Channel player would like to meet tech CEO with solid sales background, understanding of the IT distribution channel, and no commitment issues. Relaxed attitude to rebates an advantage. Smokers, short-arses and visionaries need not apply. Is that too much to ask? Many industry veterans might tell you it is. Most channel players …
His own hair?
Never trust a man wearking a merkin ...
"looks good in a blouse". Isn't that the only PR, recruitment, TV and service industries criterion these days?
How about Eddie Izzard then? ;)
Someone nice as well as capable
Humility and grace...two rarely encountered traits...
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL