Telecom New Zealand, Vodafone New Zealand and Telstra have inked a memorandum of understanding for a $US60 million trans-Tasman submarine cable to ease pressure on the limited, crowded links between the two countries. Announcing the cable, TNZ noted that about 40 percent of its traffic is between Australia and New Zealand, a …
It's a start
Well seeing as more cdn's are being hosted in Sydney, it allows for better connection to the west island. Still won't over come the tyranny of latency which will only be overcome when we all move to London on our OE.
cant help but snigger over the name of cable G
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize