Telecom New Zealand, Vodafone New Zealand and Telstra have inked a memorandum of understanding for a $US60 million trans-Tasman submarine cable to ease pressure on the limited, crowded links between the two countries. Announcing the cable, TNZ noted that about 40 percent of its traffic is between Australia and New Zealand, a …
It's a start
Well seeing as more cdn's are being hosted in Sydney, it allows for better connection to the west island. Still won't over come the tyranny of latency which will only be overcome when we all move to London on our OE.
cant help but snigger over the name of cable G
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks