Telecom New Zealand, Vodafone New Zealand and Telstra have inked a memorandum of understanding for a $US60 million trans-Tasman submarine cable to ease pressure on the limited, crowded links between the two countries. Announcing the cable, TNZ noted that about 40 percent of its traffic is between Australia and New Zealand, a …
It's a start
Well seeing as more cdn's are being hosted in Sydney, it allows for better connection to the west island. Still won't over come the tyranny of latency which will only be overcome when we all move to London on our OE.
cant help but snigger over the name of cable G
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes