Telecom New Zealand, Vodafone New Zealand and Telstra have inked a memorandum of understanding for a $US60 million trans-Tasman submarine cable to ease pressure on the limited, crowded links between the two countries. Announcing the cable, TNZ noted that about 40 percent of its traffic is between Australia and New Zealand, a …
It's a start
Well seeing as more cdn's are being hosted in Sydney, it allows for better connection to the west island. Still won't over come the tyranny of latency which will only be overcome when we all move to London on our OE.
cant help but snigger over the name of cable G
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?