"Thousands upon thousands of martyrs have heroically laid down their lives for the people; let us hold their banner high and march ahead along the path crimson with their blood!" Mao Tse Tung - "On Coalition Government" (April 24, 1945), Selected Works, Vol. III, p. 318. When I last filed an update with you, I was taking off …
Nicely put together - thanks :)
"I don't. Anyway, that's just Jamie Zawinski's Matrix XScreenSaver. I got Andy to port it."
After I've read ¡Bong!, everything else makes sense
It's wonderful and does explain a lot.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug...."
Entrepreneur tastes just like chicken
I think The Bongster is starting to tell porkies!
I have of course believed everything he has written up till now.
It may taste like chicken, but testing has shown that most commercially available entrepreneurs contain significant quantities of horse****.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise