"Thousands upon thousands of martyrs have heroically laid down their lives for the people; let us hold their banner high and march ahead along the path crimson with their blood!" Mao Tse Tung - "On Coalition Government" (April 24, 1945), Selected Works, Vol. III, p. 318. When I last filed an update with you, I was taking off …
Nicely put together - thanks :)
"I don't. Anyway, that's just Jamie Zawinski's Matrix XScreenSaver. I got Andy to port it."
After I've read ¡Bong!, everything else makes sense
It's wonderful and does explain a lot.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug...."
Entrepreneur tastes just like chicken
I think The Bongster is starting to tell porkies!
I have of course believed everything he has written up till now.
It may taste like chicken, but testing has shown that most commercially available entrepreneurs contain significant quantities of horse****.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up