Red Hat has whipped out version 1.1 of OpenShift Enterprise, its locally deployable platform-as-a-service. The main changes in the 1.1 release are a slew of bug fixes relating to stability and security, a bit of judicious code pruning, and enterprise-certification of a web GUI. The release comes just two and a half months after …
Battle of the open clouds
We are seeing fast evolution in this space. The beauty of having an open source solution is that your engineers can hack it to make it do whatever you want it to do, without the permission of the vendor.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE