Another quarter for Overland Storage, and another big loss as revenue slides year-on-year. The struggling tape and disk array vendor hopes its scale-out clustered NAS, branded the SnapScale, can turn its fortunes around - along with damages it'll possibly get from BDT and other tape biz if it wins a patent-infringement court …
what's the point?
Hey Chris -
Just wondering what is the point of following Overland ? I mean there are a lot of storage companies out there, not many of them get the attention that Overland does given they seem to only have ~$60M/year in revenue? Is it because it's fun to watch them die? It's not as if they are a rapidly growing startup with shiny fancy technology that people are clamoring for.
looks like 6 articles in the past 11 months.
I can understand slow news days but I'd hope even on a slow news day there is more interesting storage stuff to cover than Overland.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great