2013 promises to be the breakout year for student cluster-building competitions – the most popular high-performance-computing-related sport in the entire world. As an indication that pitting undergraduates against the clock to construct powerful number-crunchers is now a credible event, last year the International Supercomputing …
Eager students, huge racks
Damn. It's not that.
Re: Eager students, huge racks
Same, i read "Eager students with huge racks" and now I'm here...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS