2013 promises to be the breakout year for student cluster-building competitions – the most popular high-performance-computing-related sport in the entire world. As an indication that pitting undergraduates against the clock to construct powerful number-crunchers is now a credible event, last year the International Supercomputing …
Eager students, huge racks
Damn. It's not that.
Re: Eager students, huge racks
Same, i read "Eager students with huge racks" and now I'm here...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout