2013 promises to be the breakout year for student cluster-building competitions – the most popular high-performance-computing-related sport in the entire world. As an indication that pitting undergraduates against the clock to construct powerful number-crunchers is now a credible event, last year the International Supercomputing …
Eager students, huge racks
Damn. It's not that.
Re: Eager students, huge racks
Same, i read "Eager students with huge racks" and now I'm here...
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?