Mobile operator O2 has grabbed staff from O2 Unify, a joint-venture it ran with the UK's crashed tech giant 2e2. The team was put together by the pair of companies nearly two years ago. This is the first element of 2e2 that its administrator FTI Consulting has been able to sell. It comes a day after the fallen tech integrator …
I suggested this would happen. Indeed this may be the only part of 2e2 to be effectively sold. Good sensible practical move by O2 and great to see at least some of those employees looking forward to a more secure future.
Ooh data centres...
I'll give them a fiver for a small data centre.....
The Beginning Of The End for Outsourcing?
It always was a lousy idea.
Re: The Beginning Of The End for Outsourcing?
Doubt it, just gives a manager another option to say Look I've cut costs when they are outsourced again.
Actually, this is good news for the staff- they get out from under the malign influence of Burt et al. It is good for customers as they get certainty that they have one throat to choke. The JV was always a political nightmare.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS