The US Air Force Office of Scientific Research has slung some money in the direction of Virginia Tech to conduct fluid dynamics modelling as part of its Micro Air Vehicle – to you and I, micro-drones – projects. The wrinkle in the contract, worth up to $US6 million over five years, is that researcher Wu Feng is to bring his …
cant they just beg "Korea Aerospace Industries" as usual
cant they just beg KAI as usual and shut the fuck up on china stealing other's tech.
KAI developes and supply air flow efficient fuselages for ...
1. Apache Block-3
2. P-3 Orion
3. F-16 variant for Korea as KF-16
6. 737-based Peace Eye "Airborne Early Warning & Control" aircraft
7. MISC: KT-1 basic trainer, T-50/A-50, SB427 helicopters, aerostructures and KOMPSAT satellite program.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook