The US Air Force Office of Scientific Research has slung some money in the direction of Virginia Tech to conduct fluid dynamics modelling as part of its Micro Air Vehicle – to you and I, micro-drones – projects. The wrinkle in the contract, worth up to $US6 million over five years, is that researcher Wu Feng is to bring his …
cant they just beg "Korea Aerospace Industries" as usual
cant they just beg KAI as usual and shut the fuck up on china stealing other's tech.
KAI developes and supply air flow efficient fuselages for ...
1. Apache Block-3
2. P-3 Orion
3. F-16 variant for Korea as KF-16
6. 737-based Peace Eye "Airborne Early Warning & Control" aircraft
7. MISC: KT-1 basic trainer, T-50/A-50, SB427 helicopters, aerostructures and KOMPSAT satellite program.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide