Smartphone platform provider Spreadtrum will work with Facebook to integrate its the social network into the platform at firmware level, putting the interactive life blog into the cheapest hardware. The deal will see Spreadtrum working with Facebook to optimise client software running on its chips, just as it does with Google ( …
I would rather eat my own testicles
Re: Embedded farcebook?
Ditto. With lashings of tabasco.
When will the plebs learn?
Surely it would be better for them to concentrate on developing apps that run well on all phones, rather than having it run "full-featured"/smoothly on a handful and like crud on others, especially the high end ones.
I can't think of anything that they would require to do locally on a phone that can be that complicated a competent design and development team can't do without resorting to this.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE