Smartphone platform provider Spreadtrum will work with Facebook to integrate its the social network into the platform at firmware level, putting the interactive life blog into the cheapest hardware. The deal will see Spreadtrum working with Facebook to optimise client software running on its chips, just as it does with Google ( …
I would rather eat my own testicles
Re: Embedded farcebook?
Ditto. With lashings of tabasco.
When will the plebs learn?
Surely it would be better for them to concentrate on developing apps that run well on all phones, rather than having it run "full-featured"/smoothly on a handful and like crud on others, especially the high end ones.
I can't think of anything that they would require to do locally on a phone that can be that complicated a competent design and development team can't do without resorting to this.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion