British cloud operator Elastichosts has splashed down in Asia, renting space in Sydney and Hong Kong data centres and declaring it is ready to cash in on the boom in cloud and the healthy economies of Asia. Elastichost offers a range of cloud hosting and compute services, using the KVM hypervisor and its own enhancements to that …
Oh dear ...
... I thought it was only the septics who were geographically challenged ... has the plague spread to the poms too?
Very few parts of Australia count as Asia ... certainly not Sydney.
9 Data Centres
Their websites say Sydney, Australia so I think they know what their talking about. Their not colossal but they offer scalable servers an easy to use control panel with no fixed instances/packages which is pretty attractive.
Seems like they've also launched in Amsterdam & San Jose - so 9 data centres worldwide, great if you're looking to expand into new markets.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests