The mooted Dell takeover, the one to take it private again, is now happening. The big question is why? Why come off the public markets to operate as a private company again? The obvious and logical answer here being that the people buying the company think they can make more money this way than by not doing it. Why do they think …
Hopefully he has a plan
For most cases a company shall stick to its core business. Start new companies to go into new markets. But if you have a great new idea and enough money. Then buying an existing company can make it a lot easier to reach your goal. So I hope for him that he has ideas. Milking an existing market is perfectly compatible with stock market.
I reckon Dell could invest
in software simulating a Big Blue Robot smoking woodbines, proving that woodbines don't give Robots lung cancer.
I reckon they could even get a government grant for such useful research .
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes