Twitter has reportedly spent big on acquiring social media analytics startup BlueFin Labs. Twitter is shelling out $70m for the firm, reports All Things D. If it's true - we've asked Twitter, but it has yet to reply - it would overshadow the site's biggest buy to date: Tweetdeck, for $40m. BlueFin Labs' speciality is "social TV …
In Capitalist America
Product owns you!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes