Cisco has joined a trio of investors committing $8m to OpenStack startup Piston Cloud, which has a tech team led by an ex-NASA brain. The networking giant is committing the money as part of Series B funding with the Data Collective and Swisscom Ventures. They join existing investors Divergent Ventures, Hummer Winblad and True …
I think you'll find those billions are in fact millions.
Is it Billions or Millions
>and Piston Cloud has said the money would be used to “enhance” products, grow the customer base and establish new partnerships
With 8 Billion they can do a lot more than that:
Buy a couple of Islands, a luxury yacht or two, a football team and "El Reg"..........
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account