India’s all-powerful IT trade association NASSCOM could be facing a period of upheaval after a group of 30 software companies decided to form their own think tank to lobby politicians, foster entrepreneurship and promote India as a global software hub. With over 1,400 members, not-for-profit NASSCOM has been the granddaddy of …
"India as a global software hub"
I've yet to experience a successful project outsourced to the sub-continent and this hubris looks like the eventual pride before the fall. Good luck chaps.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle