India’s all-powerful IT trade association NASSCOM could be facing a period of upheaval after a group of 30 software companies decided to form their own think tank to lobby politicians, foster entrepreneurship and promote India as a global software hub. With over 1,400 members, not-for-profit NASSCOM has been the granddaddy of …
"India as a global software hub"
I've yet to experience a successful project outsourced to the sub-continent and this hubris looks like the eventual pride before the fall. Good luck chaps.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS